The mark of excellence in pest management
QualityPro is administered by the Foundation for Professional Pest Management, an independent organization that develops good business practices and standards. Designed specifically for pest management companies in the US and Canada, this certification is available to companies that are currently members of the National Pest Management Association. Created in 2004, we are proud to certify over 450 of the best companies in the pest management industry.
QualityPro companies follow environmental stewardship standards and are committed to providing consumers with effective yet eco-friendly service. Built around the four key principles of Business Operations, Consumer Relations, Environmental Stewardship, and Technician Testing.
Qualifications To become QualityPro certified, a company must certify that it:
- Is an NPMA member in good standing
- Has been in business for at least two years*
- Has job applicants complete an application
- Conducts interviews before hiring
- Checks references
- Conducts criminal background checks
- Conducts motor vehicle records checks
- Has a drug-free workplace policy
- Meets minimum insurance policy requirements
- Meets QualityPro company service vehicle standards
- Has a standard dress policy
- Has an on-the-job safety policy
- Advertises according to QualityPro standards
- Has a termite warranty/service agreement that meets requirements
- Has a customer communications policy
- Ensures employees are tested and trained to the highest industry standards
- Provides an IPM information sheet to consumers
- Practices proper pesticide handling
- Has ensured that technicians and sales employees pass a QualityPro-approved exam
- Agrees to periodic audits ensuring adherence to QualityPro guidelines.
Comments are closed.