Whether you are a landlord, proprietor, or business owner you will require proficient pest control and extermination services in Ulster County a Southeastern New York County to protect your property from dangerous pests at some point. Properties may be infected with pests like honey bees, wasps, termites, rodents, cockroaches, fleas, bed bugs, and different kinds of pests that can get a foothold and in the long run, flourish. These pests will ultimately damage the property as well as health if you are unaware of the infestation.
Why Choose “First Rate Solutions” to Get Rid of Bugs?
- Experienced and Expertise in pest control & extermination for decades.
- Using different kinds of pest solutions based on kind of pest, levels of infestation and size of the property.
- The Prompt response once we receive the call or a reqest for quote via the website.
- 100% transparency while inspection and extermination.
- Assure minimal or no damage to property with 100% safe extermination.
- Environmentally friendly approach by using organic pest control methods recommended by the environmental and pest management agencies..
- Certified and part of pest management associations like QualityPro, NPMA, ACE, ESA, NESDCA, PPMA, NYPMA.
Areas We Serve
We are serving all major cities like Wallkill, Kingston, Saugerties and Milton and all the townships of Ulster County for decades. Despite being a beautiful county which is surrounded by scenic lakes, mountains and water reservoirs, it is no stranger for the major kind of pests. Since our inception as a pest control company, we have been serving the masses of Ulster County. We are always proud to serve Ulster county and have been doing excellent extermination work in this area.
How We Inspect & Exterminate
Pests surely will impact your property and health to some extent. Property owners need to make quick calls (better late than never) to us for professional extermination of any kind of pest. Once we receive a call or inquiry through our dedicated website, we reach your property quickly with experienced and professional exterminators.
Steps in Identifying and Exterminating Process
- Identifying the type of pest and extent of damage it has done in your residential or commercial property.
- Providing a detailed report to the client everything about the pest, way of control, and extermination.
- Extermination: Pest control professionals equipped with modern-day devices and techniques will get into the action until we exterminate 100% of pest issues using organic and chemical (if needed) pest control techniques.
- Elaborate all the actions we have taken in a transparent way to our valuable clients and educate the steps to be taken by property owners aftermath of the extermination